Into the Light (Live) was recorded last year at the Opera Hall of Tel-Aviv. with the J.Views live band, featuring singer Denitia Odigie and along with the 30-piece ‘Revolution Orchestra’. The album picked up a grammy nomination for Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Packaging.
Jonathan Dagan, known by his stage name, J.Views, is a poetic kind of Electronic producer.
The two-time Grammy nominated artist is known for pushing the boundaries in the creative world, constantly innovating the dialog with his audience.
The New York-based songwriter, producer, and visual artist creates multilayered songs that blend raw elements with electronic music through his use of analog synths, tapes and field recordings.
‘401 Days’ – TRACKLISTING
01. It Was Over (So We Started)
02. Turned To The Sun (So Low)
04. #Almostforgot (Feat. Kelli Scarr)
05. We Moved (Feat. Benja Lyman)
07. Don’t Pull Away (Feat. Milosh)
09. I Follow (Feat. JFDR)
11. Into The Light (Feat. Wild Cub)
13. A Note