Following on from the success of our previous Techno sample packs, Sample Tools by Cr2 are back once again with a dark, bass driven production toolkit.
Are you looking to create tracks that sound as professional as your favourite artists?
Looking for instant inspiration to help make tracks similar to artists such as Adam Beyer, Julian, Jeweil, Amelie Lens, ANNA, Layton Giordani and loads more…?
Introducing… Dark Techno.
Inspired by the current biggest names in Techno, this pack is filled with essential content for producers creating ALL genres.
Dark Techno gives you access to the building blocks to help you develop your own sound.
Dive into the raw, cutting-edge Drum Hits and Loops to begin building your beats then play around with any of the synth loops and hits to give your productions that extra bit of life.
FX, MIDI, Presets, Tutorial Files? Yes, we’ve got it all!
Don’t forget about the 6 songstarter construction kits we provide you to get you started in creating those club heavy records.
As with all Sample Tools by Cr2 packs we include three Prod-Cast Video Tutorials which show you techniques used in the pack.
In addition we have teamed up with psychology of music production guru Mike Monday who touches on neuroscience and psychology to allow you to drastically increase your studio output!!
This production toolkit is designed with the dance floor in mind and contains everything you need to produce professional sounding tracks.
We are Sample Tools by Cr2 and this is Dark Techno!
• Total File Size: 520 (Un-compressed)
• Total Audio Files: 472
• Total MIDI Files: 52
• 20 Bass Hits (Key Labelled)
• 20 Bass Loops (Key Labelled & with Corresponding MIDI)
• 25 Claps
• 25 Hats
• 25 Kicks
• 25 Percs
• 20 Drum Loops (99 with Stems)
• 25 FX
• 40 MIDI Files
• 50 Synth Hits (Key Labelled & with Corresponding MIDI)
• 20 Synth Loops
• 6 Songstarters (96 Audio Files, 12 MIDI Files)
• 3 x Prod-Cast Video Tutorials
• 1 x Mike Monday Studio Productivity Video
• Budi Voogt Art of Pitching Video
• Production Booklet (Containing Tips & Tricks from the producer)