A handful of months have passed since Sincopat imprint decided to publish “Despertar”, Elizondo-based artist PIEK debut LP. An album that fuses house with pop sensibilities, soul music, futuristic R&B, swinging beats & twisting synths.
1st single was “That’s Me (Trippin’)” feat. Jim Hast, same title is representing now the 1st music video to be extracted from that album. This video has been directed by Matías Lorenzo, shot entirely in Santiago de Chile.
A reminiscent and adventurous journey, into hidden corners of ourselves. A beautiful ride with images inside our own delirium after consuming psychotropic substances and then feeling the music. Naked bodies floating and dancing in dark waters, kaleidoscopic images… All in a very artistic way.
Two separate ‘Despertar – Remixes’ parts full of unreleased gems – new interpretations of Henry Saiz, Eelke Klejin, El_Txef_A, AFFKT, Reykjavik606, Upercent, Carlo and Third Son– and then, a full-packed album this Fall 2017 including another couple of unpublished reworks
Remixes Part 1
1. Piek – Despertar (Henry Saiz Remix)
2. Piek – Avalanche (El Txef A’s Barne Bakarrizketa)
3. Piek – Sou Les Etoiles (Third Son Remix)
4. Piek – I Saw You (Reykjavik606 Remix)
Remixes Part 2
1. Piek – Avalanche (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
2. Piek – Despertar (AFFKT Remix)
3. Piek Feat. Kash – Breathe (Upercent Remix)
4. Piek – I Saw You (Carlo Remix)